Wednesday, May 12, 2004

First time for everything...

Hey all,
This just goes to show that I'm hip, cool, and not completely tech illiterate. So far I've not screwed anything up, so I think that deserves a round of applause (applaud now). Ok, enough of that. I suppose I ought to describe for you what I intend to accomplish in this little venture, an e-venture, if you will (I made a tech joke!). On my blog, I'll post morning devotions and commentary on Proverbs, give updates and info on events (esp. of a youth group nature), and really just write my way through life as I see it. Especially for you Berea folks, I'll be able to keep you up to date on youth events and you won't have to wait for me to forget to tell you something that I think is really important on Sunday or Wednesday nights. For those of you viewing this that aren't in my youth group, enjoy it for what it's worth. I hope that this will be enriching for you as I'm sure it will be for me.

Well, if you live in the Brazil, IN area, are in Jr. High or High School, and have nothing to do on Wednesday or Sunday evenings, let me take this opportunity (since it's my blog) to invite you to our Youth Group. The Big Deal meets tonight and every Wednesday though the school year at 7 pm. It's at the corner of Billville and Waterworks roads (200W and 800N), south west of town.

Berea folk, I'm done with school for another semester. I'll be able to spend a little more QT with you all now and you won't have to put up with me saying "Sorry, I can't, I have to do homework." Youth Sunday is May 30 and there is a sign up sheet on the board in the Fellowship hall. We need to make sure that all our bases are covered BEFORE Sunday morning this time! Remember to sign up for camp. I'll be at Jr. High I and Sr. High. Get ready for summer! I think you'll like what we do. Oh, and remember to tell your friends.

Ok, that's it for the first one. Plenty more to come.
Later...

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home