Thursday, March 24, 2011

A modest reply

Alright,
I got razzed a couple weeks ago when my father- and brother-in-law found my blog and saw that I hadn't made a post in over 2 years! 'Tis true, loyal readers, I've been bad. Hopefully, I can make it up to you...I'm not sure how I'll go about doing that, though. Anyways, for those of you who have been anxiously awaiting my latest post (the guy who's not moved from his computer room since Vista sounded like a good idea, before Bieber-fever took the world by storm, and tweets were only made by birds is going to be thrilled!), here's what you've missed.

MA in Contemporary Theology in May of 2008
New England trip-Summer 2009
started driving an amblulance-October 2009
Turned 30-May 2010
became an iPhone owner-Christmas 2010
sold my house-March 2011

There you go. Now you're all caught up. I hope you feel better now. And you, sir, Mr. Loyal Reader, can go change your clothes, clean up a little, step outside and get some fresh air. Your family misses you. And you're weirding me out, a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home