Thursday, December 06, 2007

Waiting for technology to catch up

Well, I'm waiting on Travelocity to accept my registration for a plane ticket to England. Somehow, they're "experiencing technical difficulties" which is really frustrating. Mostly it's frustrating because I'm waiting all this time and the price on the flight I'm waiting on has gone up twice since Monday! Yikes! So, I'm a little concerned, but I won't lose sleep over it.

I'm just about to finish a year-long Bible reading program. Sad to say, but it's the first time I've ever done it! Yeah, it's a shame. But it's been good. I've read parts of the Bible (all of it) that I hadn't before and learned some things that I hadn't learned, or at least had forgotten since Doc Reece's OT classes.

I recently joined the rest of the world and opened up a community networking page thingy on FaceBook. I'm still a little lost on there, but my wife's been helpful in showing me how to more appropriately and efficiently waste my time. Thanks, honey! (She's so great!) So if you care that much about me, you can find me there, too. That's it. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see that you have a blog! I love blogging...

teece

http:/enthroned98.wordpress.com

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home