Friday, March 25, 2011

Forming a Habit

There was a time, as evidenced by my earliest posts here, that this chunk of space in the www was well tended and flourishing. As with most things, especially my things, one thing led to another and something else pressing came up and the blog entry got pushed aside one too many times. You know how it goes. Anyhoo, I'm hoping ("yeah, you said that 3 years ago!") to be more regular about this. I think it's fun and, after reading over my early posts, gives me some clues as to where I've been and where I need to be. While I probably won't be habitual or "religious" about it (I need to be more religious about so many other things...including religion!), I hope to be more regular. So Frank, Eric, you in the sweats..., and the rest of you who accidentally happen upon these entries, enjoy this one (and the ones to follow) for what it's worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home