Friday, June 25, 2004

Round and round and technicalities

We had a fun time on Wednesday evening as 14 of us went to TH Skate World. We played tag, ate bad concession-stand food, and had an all-out good time. Tag was fun, however, we were kindly informed that some of us (myself included) were skating too fast. Well, being that it was kids night and there were quite a few little ones, we obliged the staff and called off the game. Matt did notice that one of the rules were "Skate at your own risk" which, technically, we were. We were also looking out for the folks who, technically, were skating at their own risk just by being there. So this was just an exercise in taking the high road. Don't worry Matt, we had a good time there so we'll try and rent the place out some time in the future, when there's no one there but us speed junkies, and skate as fast and as wrecklessly as we want. We'll play tag all night!!! Ha ha!!! We'll show them!!...um...eh hem...It was good to take the high road, guys, yeah. Good show.

I'm going to forego a Proverbs devo for today (I know, you're all broken up) in light of getting my camp lesson finished up. And so you know, I won't be posting for all of next week, not because I'm lazy, but because I really have a good excuse this time. I'll be back at the beginning of the following week with new excuses...um, I mean posts. Yeah.

Get your release forms for the canoe trip on the 12th of July this Sunday.
July 4 is the parking lot party. We'll be hanging out and serving lemonade to the folks who come the see the fireworks from our lot. Invite your friends!

Later... (See you after camp)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home